North American Stamping Group
QMS / EMS Scope
NASG Quality Management System and Environmental Management System contains documented procedures, deployed throughout the organization, covering all elements of ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 as well as all elements of ISO 14001, as they relate to our fields of business: The Environmental Management System is applicable to the management of the environmental aspects related to the NASG plants.
Manufacture of Metal Stampings and Assemblies as well as Dies for the Stamping Industry
NASG TNN1 119 Kirby Drive Portland, TN 37148
NASG TNN2 160 Kirby Drive Portland, TN 37148
NASG TNS 1895 Mines Road Pulaski, TN 38478
NASG IN 3401 W 8th St, Muncie, IN 47302
NASG OH 605 E Montford Ave. Ada, OH 45810
NASG Canada 975 Pattullo Av, Woodstock, ON N4S OA9, Canada
NASG Technical Center 62 Ridgeway Circle, PO Box 1586 Woodstock, ON N4V 1E3
NASG Mexico Troquelados Queretaro S de R.L. de C.V.Av. Industria de la Construcción 601Parque Industrial Querétaro Santa Rosa Jauregui Queretaro 76220 MEXICO
Shared services support the above listed manufacturing sites. Shared services include Purchasing, ECN flow, Sales/RFQ, New Launch, Strategic Planning, Information Technology and Human Resources.
Customer specific requirements identified and documented on the Customer requirements chart contained in this manual.
NASG has determined that, at this time, it is not responsible for product design and that all elements associated with product design and development are not applicable and are justifiable exclusions. Due to the nature of our product and service, the following exclusions apply:
- Element 8.3.1 Design and development of product and services
- Element 8.3.2 & 184.108.40.206 Design and development planning
- Element 220.127.116.11 Product design skills
- Element 18.104.22.168 Development of product with embedded software
- Element 8.3.3 & 22.214.171.124Product design inputs
- Element 8.3.4 Design and development controls
- Element 126.96.36.199 Design and development validation
- Element 8.3.5 & 188.8.131.52 Design and development outputs
- Element 8.3.6 & 184.108.40.206 Design and development changes
NASG has determined that it has no service agreements with customers nor does it provide service related services to any customers and that element 220.127.116.11 is not applicable but a justifiable exclusion.
These exclusions do not affect NASG’s ability or responsibility to Manufacture Metal Stampings and Assemblies or stamping dies for the Automotive Industry or other related businesses.